Wednesday, June 8, 2011

hey all

I am still alive and well. I have been busy with life. We (the hubby and I ) are moving back west at the end of this month. Although, it was in our tentative plans to consider this move, it all seemed to come so quickly. The packing and planning has begun. Which means lots and lots of brown boxes around our house. I am still doing photography and plan to continue once we get to Utah... Remember, Utah folks, book your session now to receive 15% off your final price, that's a deal! I will also be running a couple giveaways in the near future.

I want to thank all of my New Jersey friends for helping me get started on this Photography adventure. It has been wonderful, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for me in... Utah!!!

If there is anyone out there who feels impelled to advertise, spread the word, talk it up, facebook about photography by k brooks, or even blog about it, please email me for more info and we will set you up with a free photography session.

Thanks again to everyone who has been there for me. I will be posting on this for the next month or so. I have some adorable pictures to share with you, I just need to find the time to edit them. Come the end of June, I will be taking a small vacation from this blog so that I can focus on making our bgg move. However, you can keep up with me and my family on my other blog, that will receive daily coverage of the happenings in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment