Wednesday, April 6, 2011

working on some new items

Alright everyone...  
I wanted to show you a couple new items that I have in my Etsy shop (I apologize for anyone who reads my other blog.. this is a little bit repetitive). 
I have spent 14 years of my life keeping a quote journal.  The journal contains quotes that touched my heart in some type of way. Some our corny, now looking back on them, but they all remind me of moments and memories in my life. Moving, heartbreak, feeling motivated, friendship, etc. I recently went back to my quote journal and read all the quotes that I wrote down during my high school days. It really tugged at my heartstrings.  I wanted to incorporate that feeling into my art. So.... I hope that you enjoy and feel a little nudge in the heart while looking (and reading) at these photographs. 
You can purchase any of my stuff in my shop by going here. And to receive 10% off use the code 'spring' when you check out. 




I also customize quotes. 
So if you have a favorite and would like it on one of my photographs, let me know








* Convo means email in esty slang.

No comments:

Post a Comment