Monday, January 10, 2011

The First Post


Here it is…. the first post of the 2011.. I realize that I was missing in action for a while and I apologize for anyone who reads this regularly. I took some time away from the blogging world. The holiday season, Utah, and our wonderful family, needed my full attention.

But I am officially back. I am changing the blog up just a little. Yes, this is still my PHOTOGRAPHY blog where I will direct all my clients and potential clients. However, this is also going to become my inspiration, learning, and creative space. It will still be directed and geared towards all things photography, if you want to get more personal you can visit my family blog.

Anyhow, I feel so rejuvenated and I am so excited to see what 2011 has in store for all of us. 
For now, I will leave you with a couple pictures of our wonderful Utah vacation. 



  




No comments:

Post a Comment