Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Monday

Let the week begin. Ever since I can remember I have always been a collector of quotes and sayings. As I have gotten older, I have started compiling all the scattered papers and old recipes that I have scribbled quotes on. I have a cute red journal filled with all of the quotes or sayings that I have liked or that have inspired me in some way throughout the years. When I was in high school the quotes I liked were all about being in love and getting your heart broken, when I got to college they started becoming a little bit more intelligent and deeper. Reading back through this quote book I remember what stage of life I was at. I hope one day this little red journal will be handed onto children and they will appreciate all the inspirational words and sentimental thoughts. Now that I have become a photographer, I sometimes see quotes through the image that I have captured. I want to share those images and quotes with you. Every Monday you can expect a Happy Monday Quote and Photo.
So on with the very first Happy Monday Quote! 





 


If you have any quotes that have inspired you and you would like to share, go ahead. Comment or email me

No comments:

Post a Comment